43rd ANNUAL CHI OMEGA CHRISTMAS VIRTUAL MARKET is a Wrap!
- We grossed over $200,000!
- We will be giving much-needed funds to 14 beneficiaries serving on the front lines.
- We have given many of our loyal merchants the opportunity to help their businesses in a pandemic.
- For the first time ever, we raised funds through North Texas Giving Day.
- We launched a virtual COCM for 12 days that was well received, with over 20,000 attending our Market from all over the country!
Thank you to our amazing, brave and forward-thinking 2020 Chairs who were tireless in their efforts and innovations for COCM 2020! Below l.-r. - Savannah Eidson Near, Taylor Eidson Wood and Jana Beth Eidson.
Stay tuned for a future check presentation.
Beneficiaries of the 2020 Market include: Bridge Breast Network, Braswell Child Development Center, CitySquare, DME Exchange of Dallas, Family Gateway, Grant Halliburton Foundation, Make-A-Wish of North Texas, Mi Escuelita Preschool, Mommies In Need, New Friends New Life, Our Friends Place, PediPlace, Scottish Rite Hospital for Children and The Senior Source. See Beneficiary list for more information... COCM Beneficiaries 2020 .
Please direct all correspondence to:
12700 Hillcrest Rd # 125, Dallas TX 75230, office@ChiOmegaXmas.org , 214-890-1999
Chi Omega Education and Charity Fund of Dallas (Chi Omega Christmas Market) is a 501(c)3 charitable organization.