CHI OMEGA CHRISTMAS MARKET (COCM) 2022 Letter of Inquiry
Letters of Inquiry will be accepted June 1-July 23, 2021 for the current grant cycle. Chi Omega Christmas Market accepts Full Grant Applications BY INVITATION ONLY. Applications are for COCM 2022 taking place in October 2022. Grants funded will be received in February, 2023 upon market completion.
CHI OMEGA CHRISTMAS MARKET FOCUS AREAS:
Chi Omega Christmas Market will consider applications that address needs in the areas of Arts, Civic, Education, Health or Welfare.
GRANT APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS:
To be considered for Chi Omega Christmas Market grant funding, organizations MUST:
• Be a minimum request of $25,000
• Be tax-exempt for a minimum of three (3) years under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
• Be headquartered and provide services within Dallas County
• Consideration will be given for endowment
*Organizations will not be considered for Chi Omega Christmas funding for 2 years after receiving funds
WHAT COCM DOES NOT FUND:
• Organizations not operating within the Dallas County Community
• Services delivered outside the of the Dallas County Community
• Chapters of national organizations receiving financial support from their national office
• For-profit organizations
• Major building/capital campaigns, although program-specific capital requests may receive grants
• Conferences or benefits
• Individuals, for any purpose
• Projects that promote religious or political doctrine
• Research (medical or otherwise)
• Operating deficits/retirement of existing debt
If the Chi Omega Christmas Market interest areas and applicant requirements are compatible with the needs of your nonprofit organization, you are invited to submit a Letter of Inquiry (LOI). Letters of Inquiry are evaluated by Chi Omega Christmas Market membership to determine whether the organization’s mission and proposed project fit within Chi Omega Christmas Market eligibility guidelines. Other factors evaluated include the proposed project’s feasibility and sustainability, as well as the organization’s ability to plan, implement, evaluate and sustain the project. If you have questions about the Letter of Inquiry process, contact email@example.com.
Please fill out the Chi Omega Christmas Market LOI Cover Sheet and include the four attachments listed here:
- A PDF copy of your organizations 501(c)3 determination letter.
- Most recent audited financial statement. If your agency does not have an audited financial statement, submit the most recent IRS form 990. PDF, no larger than 1 MB
- Most recent annual report, if applicable. PDF, no larger than 10 MB. If you do not produce an annual report please type on a word doc the name of your organization and that you don't produce an annual report, save as a pdf and upload here.
- Current fiscal year budget with tab for specific project budget.
Click here for the Letter of Inquiry: 2022 COCM Letter of Inquiry
Next Steps: After evaluating your organization’s Letter of Inquiry, you will be notified if Chi Omega Christmas Market would like your organization to submit a full proposal. Grants are awarded based on a vote of the Chi Omega Christmas Market membership after prospective grant recipients have successfully completed each step of the Chi Omega Christmas Market grant process.
The COCM Beneficiary Committee